You may have already tried our delicious Indulge and Devour food gift boxes.
These boxes are full of sweet and savoury snacks for you or your team to enjoy while they’re working from home. They’re also a great gift to celebrate a virtual event or to say thank you for a job well done.
If you’ve already tried and loved them, we’ve got some great news 🙌
We’ve refreshed the contents! So now, you can try a new selection of tasty goodness.
Our Indulge box now contains the following items:
- Williamson Earl Grey Tea – because we’re British and (nearly) everyone likes a cup of tea to get them through the day.
- Little’s Colombian Coffee – if you’re more of a coffee drinker we also have you covered. Little’s are a new brand to our boxes and we think one of the best instant coffees around.
- Border Biscuits Selection – much-needed biscuits to enjoy with your cup of tea or coffee.
- Nudie Snacks Toasted Coconut Chips – we can’t get enough of these! Even those of us who don’t usually like coconut can quickly make their way through a bag of them.
- Mighty Fine Milk Chocolate Honeycomb Dips – like mini bites of that chocolate bar with the Friday feeling – yum!!
- Candy Kittens Large Sharing Pack – to help get you through the afternoon slump, these fruity sweets will perk you up.
- Love Corn Sharing Pack – a premium crunchy snack as an alternative to crisps, and enough to share with friends or family (but you don’t have to!)
- Mr. Filbert’s Roasted Mixed Nuts – hot-air roasted, making them tastier and healthier for you than traditional, oil-fried snacks. They’re also an excellent source of protein.
- Beech’s Continental Selection – a delicious assortment of chocolates with a variety of fillings for every mood!
- Propercorn Popcorn – at the end of a long day working at the kitchen table, take yourself to the sofa with a movie and this moreish snack.
- Indie Bay Crunchy Pretzels – oven-baked, flavoured pretzels that are the perfect accompaniment to the weekly virtual update meeting!
The Devour food gift box also contains some of the items that we can’t get enough of from the Indulge box. These include the Williamson Earl Grey Tea, Indie Bay Crunchy Pretzels, Candy Kittens Sweets and, Mr. Filbert’s Roasted Mixed Nuts. But we’ve combined them with some of our other favourites such as:
- Joe & Seph’s Milk Chocolate Popcorn Bites – popcorn & chocolate in one bite, what’s not to love?
- Peter’s Yard Seeded Wholegrain Sourdough Crispbread – crafted from natural ingredients, we recommend pairing these with your favourite cheese.
- I Love Snacks Italian Olives – we love the snack bags from I Love Snacks as you may have noticed, they’re just perfect for when you need a little something to get you between meal-times.
- Wallaroo Dried Pineapple – if you’re in the mood for something fruity, these will do the trick.
- Emily’s Crisps – Emily’s vegetable crisps are a great alternative to the usual potato-based snacks.
- Doisy & Dam Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Nuttercups – in each pack you get three cups of hazelnut butter, wrapped up in ethical, vegan dark chocolate. So you can do good while treating yourself!
We hope you love these boxes as much as we do. We’re already looking forward to the next refresh so we get the chance to sample even more delicious goodies for you!